Dramatizing the Irony.

Here I sit, not lesser like a moron, thinking about why and what of everything around me. Many of my posts unquestionably begin like this. Very much in the exact mood of the topic.
Plus, another stupid thing I would only do is by doubling such stuff. Making a different blog, just to check out a new template is just one of the few weirdings I did lately. Oh yes, I used weird in a verb-way. sounds cool, eh? B).
Minute by minute, I measure thy thirst,
Even Forever won't matter, to quench what's must;
Thou are what true art's beauty reflects,
Thou be the shine on the copper treasure chests,
Forgive my Love for it throbs in a timeless world;
Where I'd be with thou , only while the bubble bursts.
Duh. Why do I have to be just SO good. I bet many of you won't agree, believe or perhaps bother. But yes, I could be just as bitchy as any other bitch. oh, it's a different song I DO become that with some deserving dung-pots. Hmmphness.
Anyway, I Rock. :D
Rapunzel
Peace.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home