Muse, Magic and Melancholy.

I looked around and saw a very round and pink face smiling at me. Cherry wanted me to accompany her to the garden. She especially wanted me to push her,while on the swings.
She absolutely adored the stories I'd tell her while she swings to the heavens with her eyes closed, mind in those clouds, tasting the white colour of it.
She finally gave me a toothy grin and held my finger with her full palm's grip.
We took the cart-ride to the park which she loved because she loved horses and they were nearly always the constant object in her sketches. Infact, she would be euphoric if I'd have a horse as one of the characters in her daytime fantasies of the fairies, pixies and elves. Today, we'd come much earlier than her friend Hazey.
Then suddenly, Cherry got up from the park bench and moved a bit nearer to the horse.
(The cart was just at rest near the gateway.)
The horse neighed, huffing a bit loudly.
Cherry repulsed an inch on the ground.
She was looking at it for a fairly long time. And possible it was looking back at her, gauging what the little human cub was playing at.
It was as if the Life in the animal connected with the Life throbbing in herself.
Then, she slowly went ahead and very bravely ,for a 7 yr old girl, patted the horse' hair. I was just behind her, and I knew I needn't do anything.
She had the beauty in her that reflected her innocence through her touch.
That night she drew her best sketch of the horse.
Peace.
Rapunzel.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home