Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let Go, 09.

Two Thousand and Nine. Yes, as ever, the year is followed by a small sign of Period. Like every year comes to an end, even an excruciatingly painful wound; a beautiful walk along the most picturesque locales and even more so of that, the moments in those walks; a lot of promises; a lot of unborn love; very sickening memories; people you were glad you met; people you'd want to backspace in life; some guilt and some gullibility; roughly the square root of an era, very unkindly distributed, into a lot of emotions: Love, content, magic, Realism, turmoil, guilt, cruelty, exhaustion, stress, discomfort, immeasurable beauty, de-ja-vus, attempted-homicide-of-the-conscience, friendships and nostalgia attached to every year end.

Yes, a lot of emotions mentioned above are not generalized.

For most of us, the year end does signify an attempt to plant a new seed in the farm of our life. A lot of us want to begin the New Year with a new self. Many want the good
thing to continue.

I didn’t as much as think twice before making a few decisions and for some, it took me a life to decide. I’ve realized that there are some choices you have to make with your heart being the judge and not your head (highly clichéd, highly overlooked & horribly true).
Of course, this doesn’t imply your heart doesn’t get involved in due time, but you always get down to the way it is from the way it started.


You always make certain impressions when you meet a new person or you meet someone after a brief while in your life. A few untold truths and you have a whole new dimension of that person. I had met an amazing person this year. Someone who could appreciate the honesty in me and reciprocate it with the completeness of his own. I wish him all the love and happiness. 

This year did bring a lot of coming-of-age instances. What with a little disconnect from
Some special people (who have apparently no inkling of the importance they hold)
I actually learnt to give people their space. No Sarcasm Intended (For all the people who know my love for it  ). It’s a revelation. In spite of knowing the term for ages, I never really believed in the ‘giving space’ funda when it came to people who I was/am very close to. Aall Izz Well, I can say now. 


The Year end, a new beginning of something special and beautiful and unexpected.


I wish everyone a very beautiful, fulfilling and a safe New Year. May every good deed you did be rewarded and love and success follow your path.


Rapunzel.


Peace.

posted by Priyanka @ 11:45 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home