Friday, February 12, 2010

LTLS@messylove.com Part-2

I said, " Like you'd go mad if you ended up reading up hyper-solutions to situations which may actually just need a little bit of patience to deal with. For example, when you talk about having a hard time adjusting to your new workplace or a hard time accepting a few new realities in your life, be it anything, atleast I wouldn't end up contemplating scooting off to the Himalayas (though it appears tempting) and I'd rather look for something inside me to instigate improvement."

He said,"Hmm, okay then. We'll be late, Let's leave."

"Sure."

A tensed minute followed. I was holding on to him as we reached the place. We walked on, further.

Ishqiya was more than a movie. Something that is desperate to be subtle and so accidently ends up being repetitive.

posted by Priyanka @ 5:17 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home