Untimely Love.
Pre-Script : This is not about what you think it is.
I lost a loved one Thursday midnight. My Grandma. She was a beautiful human being and that is an understatement. She lived a very very simple life and I can very proudly say that I've never met anyone (and I'm sure I won't ever meet someone) who's been as content with their life as she was.
The title of this post is w. r. t the fact that there is always a person/period in your life that makes you think that you could've been more expressive or articulate a person. I wanted to be that with Her. With the love and respect I have for her. She was ever so innocent with whatever she did, felt, said and gave.
I'm sure she's chatting with my Grandpa, both in unison laughing, sweet-quarelling and loving each other's togetherness in the Lord's Garden of Heaven.
I Love You, both.
Amen.
Rapunzel.
I lost a loved one Thursday midnight. My Grandma. She was a beautiful human being and that is an understatement. She lived a very very simple life and I can very proudly say that I've never met anyone (and I'm sure I won't ever meet someone) who's been as content with their life as she was.
The title of this post is w. r. t the fact that there is always a person/period in your life that makes you think that you could've been more expressive or articulate a person. I wanted to be that with Her. With the love and respect I have for her. She was ever so innocent with whatever she did, felt, said and gave.
I'm sure she's chatting with my Grandpa, both in unison laughing, sweet-quarelling and loving each other's togetherness in the Lord's Garden of Heaven.
I Love You, both.
Amen.
Rapunzel.
2 Comments:
At February 20, 2010 at 9:33 AM ,
Apoorv said...
You've written it well.
At July 14, 2011 at 3:18 PM ,
M R said...
Rest in Peace "G" pa&ma .. love you always for giving me the worlds best mom !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home